Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Announcing Gildingstudio YouTube Channel...

Interesting leading the Gilder's life sometimes. Working within the realm of a medieval craft the majority of my days while doing things like last night, setting up my YouTube Channel so I can share the various video clips I take when working on projects or feeling inspired to demonstrate a gilding method technique I find myself working on.  But there it is, modern life.

So, if anyone feels so inclined here's my Channel where I currently have five clips, from making gesso to burnishing leaf with more to come! I think I've amassed about 60 in my iPad to choose from :).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZS2lcUck6Y6fBQVsZjexhg

Enjoy - send me your thoughts - come to a class! Heading to New York Mid June to teach the Gilding for Fine Artists class and Traditional Water Gilding. Always fun!

Peace, health, and clarity,

Charles 

gildingstudio.com 
instagram.com/gildingstudio

No comments: