Gilding Classes! This is made possible through the use of Zoom, one of a number of Conferencing software apps which allow from one-on-one personal tutoring to an Online classroom size of any number, whether small groups or large.
- Download the Zoom App at www.zoom.us/ . The zoom program will default to the language of your computer’s operating system. The Home Page will direct you to download a Free version of the Zoom Application.
- Register for the Gilding Class or Tutorial of your choice. Students may Register at www.gildingstudio.com or through The Gilding Arts Newsletter.
- Once a student Registers, students will receive a Confirmation of their Registration with a Zoom Link to the class.
- Student clicks the Zoom Link in their email five minutes before class time begins.
- Student will automatically be entered into a waiting room on Zoom. Each student will be entered manually into the Online Classroom by the Instructor (Charles) before class time begins.
- Once all students have been ‘entered’ into the Zoom Class the classroom will be locked by the Instructor as a safety protocol to ensure that our gathering is limited to enrolled students only.
- Class times are Live from Seattle, WA and are specified as Pacific Standard Time. Students will need to adjust to their local time. (For example, a class that begins at 11:00 am PST will be 7:00 pm in Ireland, GMT+1).